Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Titan Golf Proshop. We understand that your privacy on the internet is very important, and therefore, we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. Titan Golf may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are satisfied with the changes made.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and we will promptly correct any information we found are incorrect. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Who has access to your personal information?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we make updates to this notice & how do we notify you?
- How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
1. What information do we collect?
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Log-In & Usage Data
- Other information related to customer service and/or offers
2. How do we use your information?
- We will use the information to process your registration and send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information relating to our company and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes (ie: feedback, testimonials, surveys), and customize the website according to your interests.
- In addition, your information will also be used for internal record keeping for business purposes, such as data analysis identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and as part of our effort to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you encounter with the use of our Services.
- We may use your information to develop personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness in order to deliver targeted advertising to you.
3. Who has access to your information?
Titan Golf Proshop must comply with the law and cooperate with law enforcement and other officials in any investigation requiring either personal or account information, including any information provided online through the Titan Golf Proshop website as we are required to do so, by law.
5. How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice or permitted by law (ie. Tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no legal business need to process your personal information, we will delete this information. If this is not possible (ie. your personal information has been stored in archives), then we will securely store your information from furthering its process until deletion is possible.
6. How do we keep your information safe?
Titan Golf Proshop believes you should be able to access any websites within a secure environment. We do our best to protect and secure your personal information, and transmission of personal information. However, despite our efforts to secure your information the best we can, no technological devices transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, thus we can not promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or any other unauthorized third parties will not have access to our security and illegally collect, steal, or modify your information. Therefore, even though we will do our best to secure your personal information, it is a risk to allow the transmission of personal information to and from our website.
7. Do we make updates to this notice & how do we notify you?
Based on the laws, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change, or delete it in certain circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please email us your request by clicking here.
8. How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
How to opt-out of e-mail marketing:
You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below.
We may still communicate with you by sending service-related emails or respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To opt-out, you can also access your account settings and update your preferences.